My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Strength!

This will, I’m sure of it be a long entry!
Well... What’s new in my life?? Well by blogging every day, leaves little for the imagination.
BUT, There is also the fact that some things are inappropriate for a blog that all can read, and then there’s the fact that maybe I couldn’t be bothered typing stuff up, oh and don’t forget the time issue... I have been out every night so far, getting to bed at 11 ish and then reading (my choice about the reading!) and then up again by 6:30...NOT GOOD

*snores*

What? No I am awake... I’m just stuffed, majorly! So then, why am I on my computer writing a blog? Well I don’t know? I am in I.T. and I have a substitute teacher and no work to do! And I can get blogspot on the school computers, (they haven’t blocked it, but...they have blocked, msn, hotmail, piczo… all that junk), so what is this blog about?

Well it’s about strength!
The strength we need? Want and pray for...
Well I myself have been praying a lot for God to strengthen me, to give me more confidence, enough to do as he pleases, to overcome those who shoot me down, ect. It also seems that I am not the only one needing strength, speaking to a friend last night, and I was devastated to discover what I happening in her life... she needs the strength to overcome the evil in her life, but she won’t (or maybe cant) ask for it?

Well last night, I went to bed, WAY TO LATE may I mention but still, I wanted to finish James, I was half way through the last chapter of James when mum told me to turn the light off! So I set myself up, as I do comfy clothes, warm bed and a cup of hot choccy and I started, planning to finish James and then sleep... Well that didn’t happen, I did finish James, that happened, it was the fact that, I then didn’t sleep. I went to, turned my light off, climbed into bed, but it just didn’t happen…. I wanted to honestly but I had WAY too much on my mind. I was thinking about something... I couldn’t stop, I tried to push it away, I didn’t want to think about it but I couldn’t stop! i tried a phone call-Nope, I tried a movie-Nope and even going back online didnt work! I just couldn’t shrug it!

Well, it was one of those situations where you want to do something, you know what you could do, but then technically you cant, there are obstacles in your way, either physically, like money or time, or maybe emotionally, such as regret or fear even. Well my obstacles were emotional, I have both fear for this person, but fear in trusting this person, okay... its hard to explain, but still…. Well I needed strength, just enough to trust God with this issue, instead of stressing myself over it and loosing my much needed sleep, but… unfortunately for me, I didn’t get it! I wish I had but I didn’t, maybe I wasn’t asking properly, maybe, subconsciously I didn’t want it. I’m not entirely sure, but I am sure that, deep down I do want to help her, im just not sure what I can do? I have been praying for months now that God will touch her life, and make an impact on her life, but… Maybe he has, maybe I just can’t see it? But I can’t see any change in her, her behaviors or her life in general… does that sound harsh? It wasn’t meant to!

Well that’s kinda all I have to say, cept that I really do want the strength to live for God, and no one else, to have the chance to be there for him alone! No peer pressure, no parental pressure, just god and no one else! Doesn’t that sound awesome????
Well yeah, I pray that god will both strengthen me, those around me, those who wont ask for it, and those who will…
God Bless!

2 Comments:

At 06 July, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you talking about me??? If so... PLEASE DONT! I dont appreciate you talking about me!

You know who i am!

 
At 16 July, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Talia,

its ok here is a comment you have such a passionate heart for God and I can see God is working so much in your life- its great that you want to be so close to God , continue to pray.

As for Rhiannon pls spare me the details she has changed , what about thoughs phonecalls to check up on her so called best friend anyway I'm not angry , Talia your so much more easier to get along with well so is Rhiannon , I really love your blogspot....and your passionate heart for God.

Keep it up :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home