My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Big Sook!

Ever had one of those days where nothing seems so go right? What ever could have gone wrong did? Well that was my day today! I mean big-time.
First I woke up late (like 8:10 instead of 7:00), mum and dad still asleep my sis in the shower already! Then realized my wallet is at school in my locker, meaning I have no money which means I cant catch the bus, I have to walk a 45 min walk in 10 mins, plus get ready for school!

Secondly I cleaned my room up last night, so I couldnt find my school t-shirt (yeh I no confusing) but this meant that I was wearing my school dress(cotton!!! Useless against wind)

Okay so I finally get out the door at 9:00 School starting at 9:06! And Irealizee that today with be my 10thunauthorizedd late, that means a detention! Great just what I need! Well walking usually calms me down, I had my music and I was calming down, yeh right! I then tripped over uneven concrete grazing my knee, chin and spraining my wrist! Argh could this day get any worse? Yeh I could!

I got to school only half an hour late, rushed upstairs got my books walked into accounting to discover we are doing a surprise outcome! No notes, no study and I was half an hour late! Okay so I rush my accounting work bad but I just finish, I then head to legal in the worst mood ever, wondering if I will get my exam results (legal is like most important subject as I want to be a lawyer-anxiety!!) Did i? Nope, she was absent today!
Argh! By far the worst day for a long time!!!!

Next, come my English class, we have just started a major Assignment like 6 written parts and 2 orals! And what happens? I left my book at home didnt i? With all the rush it was still on my bedside table!!!!!!!
Then came lunch and I thought I would calm down free time with my mates, but is that all I have I have to deal with? No, once again gossip has gotten hold of our year level and apparently me and a few other people got up to some interesting things over the weekend! Too bad I wasnt home all weekend and Sarah (both) can vouch for me! Argh! I am just officially sick and tired of gossip, I know I cant say much cause I do gossip, but I will complain cause I had a rotten day! I am so over people hearing stuff bout me and assuming its true, I mean some of these things are just like what I would never! and I just cracked it so bad today!

Jeepers I have had a major sook! Yeah, well that was my day and it really kinda sucked! But Im home now writing this so I guess it could have been much worse! (I say that now)

Yeah well not much else to say, just me having a sook!
Oooh wait, no there is more to say, this is good news but! I have just been told (by a reliable source) there is a youth event on the 18-19 of August with Soteria as the guests (music group from SA if you didnt know!) Well yeah, so looking forward to that now! I like received the email as I wrote this!!! OMGosh yay, soooo excited!
Well yeah, will let you know closer to the date and as I know more!

1 Comments:

At 14 June, 2006, Blogger charlotte said...

hey there :p
how much do bad days suck? I still totally remember a Tuesday that I had in year 10...to every (pretty much) minute of it...it was so bad that I (and I never do) took off my bib and walked off the netball court...the girl who was 'beating me up' (or more formally known, the girl who I was playing against) was SO the last straw!
ANYWHO! How's your wrist?! Ouch! What I was going to say was, what's the group from Sth Aust? What's the youth event? I'm unfortunately busy (assuming it's in Melb...I could have a trip...) but what's the details anyway!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home