My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Monday, May 22, 2006

My Queiry....

Hello everyone,

I have come to a rather depressing realization,
I am a member of the Salvation Army, migrating from Macleod to greensy but anyhow, I know a lot of the girls fairly well and it shocks me to know how many girls go to church and don’t listen and don’t care. It seems as though some people go to socialize, i have nothing against these girls i still love them oh so much. But just a week ago i was talking to someone and they told m that they wrote a 'fake prayer' could someone explain to me how a prayer can be fake? I see my prayers as my conversation with my lord, how is that fake? How can that be fake??

I don’t know but it just seems to get to me those who say they have a relationship with god and say that they are his child but really they care nothing for him and have nothing to do with him. I know these people.

I am not referring to those who go to church to socialize but don’t tell people that they are Christians; i understand that not everyone in this world is a Christian i get that, but a fake prayer? Now that i doesn’t get....

Something that all should believe and know is that god loves you, and remember to...Keep your eyes on Jesus.He has plans for your life. Plans that are possibly not even on your radar. Romans 5:8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home