My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Monday, May 22, 2006

The right thing... Right?

Why is it that even though we know we should and we know its the right thing it still hurt soooooo much? Can that be explained? I will explain why i ask that...

Well within the last week i have lost my two brothers, two close friends and my best friend..... Why? Because my family have been fighting like crazee and now my parents have disowned my brothers... the two close friends? well that is because my brothers girlfriends i had grown close too, now their gone...

And my best friend, those who know me also know that i have been struggling with this issue with Michelle. Well last night it took its last turn... I had a really long talk with god and i really thought about everything, i though about why i was hurting? Why was she hurting? What caused us to fight? Was it worth the end of a friendship? Did it hurt that much? Is it forgivable, and unfortunately for her the answers weren’t in her favor...

So then thus this blog what can you do when you feel so guilty but its a situation that cant be fixed? When you feel like you whole life just got torn in half.

You can’t see your brothers; you can’t see your friends?? What’s left?

Why is it that the wrong thing makes you feel better than the right thing? And the right thing hurts so much more?

Its unexplainable i think....

2 Comments:

At 22 May, 2006, Blogger Talz said...

Well if that is ho you feelthen i guess us not being friends is for the better, im sorry

 
At 05 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle, I feel sorry for you.
Sex is supposed to be an intimate realtionship between two people who love each other, its the part of an emotional and spiritual bond shared between two people. Not a prize to be won - what exactly do you get out of having sex... does it make you worth something? That is not where you should find your worth, it will only cause you more pain (maybe you can't see that yet, but soon enough you will).

What is it that you want from life?

Talia, I hope you didn't take those words to heart. God DOES love you, you are SO WORTH IT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home