My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Monday, June 12, 2006

Ramblings

Well then, something to look forward too! Only four days of school left and then on sweet blissful holidays! No homework so far (I’m guessing that will change) yeah not much to say, um… Yeah, well I wen to riverside church last night (11th) and it was my first time staying for the entire meeting (I had to leave early to catch train last time) and I thought it was great, really good!
Oh riverside, if you don’t know is the church held at Monty high school, the greensy girls go to Monty so that how I know that, AND some really awesome people who used to go to Macleod Salvo’s are also there so I got to catch up with them as well which was really good!
Yeah, not much to say! But a question about blogging! How can I add photo’s to blog entries??? I have seen it on other blogs and I would like to know how it’s done!!!

1 Comments:

At 12 June, 2006, Blogger charlotte said...

hey talia. thanks for your comment! photos...in my 'create posts' where all the colour, font, size, etc of text are...there's a little picture frame type thing...click on that and follow the 'prompts'! Or, there's something called hello... picsa hello or something, but I can't fully remember that. Try clicking on the picture in 'create posts', that's the easiest one! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home