My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Thinking

Hello,
Well today after a really really bad night i ended up at greensy station at 8:30am and not meeting people untill 12:30pm, yeah thats five hours and nothing to do, no book, no nothing so what to do????
Well i have had alot to think about, like i mean alot!!!!
Well i kinda broke down on sunday at church and spilled my guts to melissa!
Well that, for some strange reason that kinda made me feel better and she didnt really say much it was more just confort but she asked me one question and i didnt answer it, why? cause i didnt know the answer.... its hard to explain online but it really made me think....
And so today, while i sat at greensy station for five hours i thought, and i thought and i even thought some more! yeah ALOT of thinking and alot of convo with god, and you know i still havent come to a complete conclusion as i need to kinda get exact details of the result... once again hard to explain,
Well yeh, i never really think much about my problems, i just act on them, and thats how i end up in to deep with no way out! they all kinda get worse and worse and i get deeper and deeper but today i was kinda forced to think (FIVE HOURS-trust me that felt like alot longer) and i did, alot, i wrote stuff down as well thats kinda what i do i write, poetry and stories!
Well yeh, i guess thats kinda all i have to say, there is not much more...
However i would like to thank melissa, yeh she didnt say much, but she was there, i know it sounds strange but spilling your guts to someone can really lift your load and make them not seem quite so heavy!!!
well yeh, that was my day!
byes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home