My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Monday, June 12, 2006

My free class....

I had a spare class last period today, and i was in the library listening to music and i had the feeling that i needed to write! I write alot of poetry! its my way of releasing anger and emotions and so i wrote this last period today, itskinda a dodgy poem, the end was really rushed but this is what i finsihed with...


You have such a strong hold,
Of which you’re unaware.
I see you as so bold,
You always seem to care.

Even when I turn away,
Say and do what I know is wrong.
You never leave, you always stay,
You turn me back! Through words of song.

Where are you when needed most?
Just right there, by my side.
You never judge, you never boast,
You always there as my guide.

I’m so thankful that you’re in my life,
Cause I want it no other way.
You drive away the stress and strife,
I love you more each and every day.

I want to know you more and more,
To live with you in that holy place.
To walk right through that open door,
To be touched again, by your grace.

For this I say a single prayer,
Each and every day.
That together we an a be a pair,
To drive the sin away.

I Love You!!!

P.S. Thanks for the tip on the foto's

1 Comments:

At 13 June, 2006, Blogger charlotte said...

Hehe cute cat!! It's funny, I call my car my Bubbles! (It's a Mazda 121...it's somewhere on my blog as "my bubbles") I'm glad the photos worked! The poem is good...you could write some good lyrics...are you into music? Trying humming it to a tune...get you (are u musical?) or friend to chime a few guitar/piano chords along...that's serioulsy how I started!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home