My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

um.. yeh

Okay well if you couldn’t tell i kind of felt a little low recently and well fighting with mum makes me really miss my dad, and i usually don post poems that aren’t happy but well i dunno i just thought for once i would! i dunno but yeah, i wrote this at 12:00 so its kind of clumsy…

I was only four,
I couldn’t understand,
Tis’ my heart you tore
You did it with your hand

And now im so confused
At why you wanted to die?
I am forever bruised
Not ever knowing why...

No happy memories made,
No days to think about
I really wish you’d stayed
To save me from this doubt

The day you went away
Seems like forever now
But it haunts me day to day
I will never know how…

You never ever wrote?
A letter or a card,
Not even a small note
Nothing to say good-bye.

Did I do something wrong?
Was it me who made you go?
I wasn’t there that long
To long though…

Do you realise that I pray
for something I know cant happen
I pray every single day
That you will come home

I pray for your return
I pray to see you again
I pray for me to learn
Why you caused such pain!

so yeah, thats that

2 Comments:

At 21 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Talia

i love the poem it rocks it must have been really hard to publish it on ur blog cause i know how you feel bout ur dad and i must have been hard to publish it anyway i love it and i love you

love ya mwhazz
x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x
chell

 
At 25 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talia Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love anonymous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home