My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Knocked off my feet!

Okay well I know I blog a lot! But I kinda don’t care
Well last night I really should’ve been in bed by like 10 because I had to be up by 8:30, but I couldn’t sleep! Don’t ask…

But anyhow, I was online for an hour or so and then I went to bed, BUT I couldn’t sleep! And I knew I should have because I was stuffed this morning to get out of bed…
Anyhow not the point of this blog! This blog is because something really awesome happened last night! Like I mean absolutely awesome the best thing ever lol it’s a major thing! But it’s kinda hard to explain I tried to my sis but she didn’t really get it@ (that was prob cause I was jumping up and down at 8:30 in the morning but)

Okay, I will start from the beginning…
While I was staying at a friends house a little ago, she told me of a time that god really touched her and the way she explained it I was sooooooooo envious! Like I thought about it all night! She said, and I quote “God literally knocked me of my feet” I thought bout this sooooooooo much! I mean, I don’t think I have ever felt god quite that much!

BUT!!!! Last night, I lied in bed listening to my music, as I do before bed and I just started to talk to god, time flew past, it was 3 before I knew it and I was till chatting (like a sleep over with god-that sounds weird) I was just talking to him, telling him EVERYTHING! And those I have spoke to know just how much that is! And I dunno, its really cool cause in my last blog I asked for the strength to do so, and boy did I get it! And while I couldn’t be knocked off my feet (I was in bed) I felt gods’ presence so strongly! It was one of those feelings that no one can describe! You have to have witnessed it to know, (such as galloping on a horse) But I lay there in my bed and I talked, I prayed, I thought, ect but I knew God was listening and I knew he was there!

Well I dunno how to explain it but god, “knocked me over” not literally but still!
See its kinda hard to explain! But, the last few months have been really hard on me, and I have had some really awesome people to talk to and take my mind off of it, but I hadn’t really given it to god, I mean I had spoken to him, I had prayed for his strength to guide me and that, but I hadn’t fully given EVERYTHING to God, and last night I think I did, and I felt his presence in my heart! Like majorly and I was so psyched cause I had that, I felt so privileged, I dunno, my problems are still here, and they are still very real but I feel like the burden has been lifted so much!
Okay, well if that made sense to you, then you’re really smart, but I had to tell someone! I wanted to scream it at the top of a mountain but I don’t live near any mountains so I figured I would blog about it and tell everyone to read my blog!!!
Well I better be off, I went to word again today and bought my book so I have something to read! Awesome! Well God Bless you all!

4 Comments:

At 29 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Talz,
Why didnt u tell me this morning, ewhen we were seeing the old people... this is big as news... tell me about it later! luv alwasy sarah

 
At 29 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are amazing! You have grown so much spiritually since Easter! You made the right decision going to Greensy - you have people there that have helped you in your walk with God.
I am so proud of you - making these tough choices - but you have listened to God and more importantly you have obeyed him!
Keep growing in the Lord Talz.
Major Gwyn

 
At 30 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hun, that is such an amazing thing. i love hearing about people and their experience with God its so cool. and its great to know that when you really needed someone there for you he was. Love you lots and remember im always here for you if you needed someone but im not as good as God so bring everything to him, love you lots , Sarah M

 
At 02 July, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Talz,
i have a blog!!!
whoo!
its:
www.sera-pera.blogspot.com

i think it is anyway..
catchya.
luv Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home