My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My point... which i forgot:)

•God's answers are wiser than our prayers.
•The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement.
•The light in the eyes of him whose heart is joyful, rejoices the heart of others...
•I had rather be in hell with Christ, than be in heaven without Him
•They gave our Master a crown of thorns – Why do we hope for a crown of roses?
•God’s wounds cure, sin’s kisses kill
•Attempt great things for God, expect great things from God
•Bible--->should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet.
•Either the Bible will keep you away from sin, or sin will keep you away from the Bible
These are just a few points i found on the net, well i have a blog entry on thing i dont want to remember and want to change, but these are a few things that help me and that i try to remember.

God's answers are wiser than our prayers: This i have this first because i think that it is spot on, well for me anyway, i mean i know a few wise people and i reckon some of their prayers are really wise like they are, but still can anyone be as wise as god???

well i guess that depends on your definition of wise, dictionaries struggle to give a clear meaning of the word wise, and yet as soon as you hear the word you know what it means right? but, like i read in a friends blog, you cant put it into words!

So i guess what i am saying is that i use the word wise to describe a few people i respect and look up to, but if you were to ask me for a definition i would be stumped, i would Prob say something like, "its a compliment... and then i would go on to give an example of a wise person.

Okay using something in another person’s blog, the words we use can be taken so many different ways, good, bad, nasty, joking, the list goes on.

Well the point that i am trying to make is that, I completely forgot my point! Argh I have like written this over the entire day, and now that I am trying to close at 6 I forgot!:( I did have a point and I am hoping you can gather from what I have said what it was but I have had little to no (emphasis on the NO) sleep and I am soooooo rushed so if I remember my point which I am sure will come to me at like 3 in the morning I will finish this… yh
TO BE CONTINUED

2 Comments:

At 22 June, 2006, Blogger Liam said...

You have some good sayings there.
Some of them are time honoured Christian cliches.
That doesn't mean they lack truth, it just means we hear them so often we become immune to their true meaning.

I liked the one about Jesus being given a crown of thorns, so why do we expect a crown of roses.

How true is that? But how often do we expect the crown of roses?

Keep up the struggle.
It is good to hear that you have people you look up to and respect.
It is essential to have people who encourage and challenge us to become better people and better disciples.

 
At 25 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eyyyyyyyyy talia nice blog site, luv it lol i hav no idea wot 2 write coz ive never really written sumthin bout a blog b4, i dont wanna write sum corny thing like" keep up the good work" thats gay
neway luv u
luv anonymous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home