My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Whats new?

So... whats new in my little world?

Well church today, it was awesome, seriously, i was kinda nervous, coz last time liam did the meeting i ended up in tears, BUT... i am happy to report that no tears, were shed today!

So... whats new?
Well, honestly, not much is new? Still got a whole lot on my mind, with more daily! But tomorrow i am so pumped, and scared, doing a duet in front of tonnes of people and i am so so so scared that i will stuff up! But yeah, then bible study, and we are doing James and i luv it so much! i luv studieng the bible, i never used to, honestly i never even opened my bible, but now... since greensy i am always reading it, and now bible study! i am just loving it!

Anyhows, im off, gotta get up early tomoz for practice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home