My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Overcome by Gossip

Consumed by anger? Im sure you have heard that, but... have you heard of consumed by gossip? Well if not, now you have.

Have any of you ever been the target of gossip? Ever been the butt of that joke? Ever not wanted to go to school/work/uni/ect?

Well, unfortunately I discovered just how bad that really does make you feel! Just how low you can get when people are lieing about you!
I don’t know what to say about it? I don’t know how to feel?

My so called ‘friends’ turn their backs because they believe gossip, which, if they really knew me they would know is not true, So far from true is horrible!

So, I have come to a realisation...
Honestly I have passed on rumours, I have NEVER started them, but I have passed them on, which I now know is just as bad! Because the target of those rumours feels so low, so miserable and almost scared!

My challenge, which I have set myself on, is to make sure I NEVER back stab, never lie, and never pass on rumours about anyone else, because the results can be disastrous!

A quote I love: “A good friend is someone who goes around and says nice things about you behind your back”

3 Comments:

At 14 July, 2006, Blogger charlotte said...

hey talz...you know what i think! and i think the challenge you set yourself is really amazing. (hey, do u remember that show?) and i'll be praying for you to stick to it!

 
At 14 July, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hun keep praying to god and trusting in him. everything will start to work out i promise. love you lots, Sarah M xoxox God Bless

 
At 19 July, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home