My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Melissa said... Again

I have used this heading before, but that’s cause Melissa says some really challenging stuff.

Every single week at bible study, I am challenged, not deliberately, but by a passing comment, again it was Melissa, (I wrote it down this week...)

“When you’re angry you just have to think, is this something god would be angry about? If not, basically… get over it, if yes, why?”

Well Melissa, again you challenged me; it seems that every week I am challenged. I honestly don’t know what to say to this, I won’t try to put it in words because I will probably confuse you all, but this stirred something up in me.

Well, Melissa, Liam and other people, including myself, have given me challenges for this week, and for the future in general! The question I am asking myself, is

“Can I live up to them?”

3 Comments:

At 17 July, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well isnt she good then! always talking about Melissa arent u!

 
At 18 July, 2006, Blogger charlotte said...

melissa is pretty cool isn't she?! I'm so lucky she's my sister. no, not lucky. blessed. all the best for your goals talz.

 
At 19 July, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home