My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Anger!

Anger... such a strong emotion! What to do when your angry?
(Hint: Dont punch walls, you break knuckles and cant write properly for 2 weeks)

Well as i have told a few people i have been angry for months now, it just wont go away, just when i start to get over one thing, another comes along!
And then, i hear things from people, i read things, and they make me think honestly, i try to not get angry as james 1:19 says "you should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry" If only it were as easy as that? Dont get angry, okay, done! I wish!

With anger, usually comes confusion, and trust me when i say, i have had enough confusion to last me a LIFETIME! I still have it all, building up in my head, blocking out the good saving all the bad, my brains filter has gone haywire!
i swear i have had that much on my mind, i am suprised i havent just broken down, oh wait I Have!The amount, of stress, anger, confusion, ect, is overwhelming, i am snapping at people, skitzing it for NO reason and yelling at teachers (Not good-you end up with detentions even if your WERE right and the text book WAS wrong)

Well, that brings me to my next point...
How can teachers teach incorrect details? Its not right! You cannot tell an entire class something, make then copy it down, when it is wrong! You cant!

History at my school is teaching the Salvo's- Awes right? Wrong, because they are teaching the wrong thing! Argh, Its like Lit, we did a story called 'headless' a dude cuts his head off for publicity! And the author says he is much like jesus, our essay topic was to prove that this was right, and that what jesus did was for publicity and not to save our souls! How can i be expected to write something that i am so against??? Seriously, i almost cried when i heard that!

Jesus died to save us from our sins, not so that money was raised and people can say thousands of years later "Hey remember that jesus guy, he got nailed to a cross for publicity" That's just not it!

And while i cannot say i am a saint, i do know how wrong that is!

1 Comments:

At 25 July, 2006, Blogger charlotte said...

hey u!
do i know what your head feels like right now or what!! crazy isn't it. like it's going to explode, and u wish it would so u could have a free mind...but it just...WONT!
also the lit thing...i kinda know how you feel about that too, earlier this year in Outdoor Ed we were studying indigenous and european settlement...for eurp. we had to use the book of genesis as material etc. my teacher kept saying its just a made up story, blah blah and stuff. it really got to me, we also had to agree that the europeans were like they were because God said they controlled everything, therefore abusing the indigenous rights etc. MISUNDERSTANDING what it says about man having control of the land etc. and it was really frustrating, i just made my way around it pretty much saying, "apparently" in less obvious words.
i'm not too sure what you can do about ur situation. but ask God about it, please. i did an essay on teh ru486 abortion pill (somewhere on my site)...everybody thought i'd put relgious stuff in it, and i didn't. because i didn't want people to think that's why i thought what i thought. like i was being TOLD to think that. know what i ekman? anyways! i don't know.
luv ya...smile :)
u told all us how much we mean to you...take a look at urself and i'm pretty sure all the girls u sent that too would think much the same of u! ur spesh talz! recognise it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home