My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Saturday, September 09, 2006

WEIRD!

So, youth group was weird!

I haven’t been to a youth group without James, and well, I DON’T like it, not one bit, it was so empty, yet there were people there, lots! Like: about 10... (Yeah that’s lots more than I expected!)

I dunno, the atmosphere was as usual, just quieter, it just seemed empty, I dunno, it’s kinda hard to explain, maybe it was just me, well, I guess it kinda sunk in this weekend, before I was just angry, like REALLY angry, and that’s not saying I am not still angry, I guess it just sunk in that James, and most likely Saz won’t be coming anymore! Like, no 4:08, no bible study, nothing! It is so empty, and yeah, I enjoyed youth group, it was weird, but fun-ish! I dunno, I guess it’s just kinda really starting to sink in for me, as in, before this weekend I admit I hadn’t cried: only yelled and cursed (I know I shouldn’t!), but this weekend, on Saturday night, when I suddenly came to the realisation, now i cant stop! I dunno I guess I am just realizing that the two most important (physically) people in my life are leaving, and well, even though they say we will still see each other, it will NEVER be the same, and that scares the crap out of me! It all seems to be blown out of proportion!

What happened to the saying “forgive and forget?”
This is the most screwed up situation ever!

2 Comments:

At 10 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey talia!!!!! i kno it was wierd, even thou i didnt go 2 youth group but when i picked u guys up, it was kinda weird, i dont kno y...
love you long time

 
At 11 September, 2006, Blogger Sarah said...

hey hun its not like we can forgive and forget situation cos this is something we can forgive the people involved. but that wont make it better for james he needs to be where GOD can use him in the most best ways wheather thats at greensy or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home