My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Mistake? Why James?

OKAY THEN! Well I have to say I agree with Sarah in this! James being fired is the worst news in the world! I cannot believe this! I don’t c y!
James is NOT just a youth leader, his a really great guy and a really cool friend!

I have lived this once, for no *good* reason, the coolest youth leaders left, then, due to that, the awesome youth I loved left!, I dunno, I completely understand that James would want to leave, I mean his a GREAT youth leader, and if he cant do that at greensy then of course he should go elsewhere, doesn’t mean tho, that we wont miss him n Saz like CRAZY!

Sarah and I are alike, Where Saz n James go I will follow! I know, its bad to be a follower, but if you have good Shepard’s is it ok? Cause I think that Saz n James would be classed as good Sheppard’s! I too, will travel into the city every week, I don’t care! I luv them SOOOOO MUCH!

James and Sarah are just way too cool to loose, and I really don’t want to say anything against Greensborough, but to let James go is the BIGGEST mistake EVER! I dunno, I think that those two people are the BEST! And again, like Sarah, I think I would die without them!!!! Well, that’s prob a bit extreme, but anyhows, I know I would certainly shed A LOT of tears!

“Felt like they had died! that’s how broken i feel with out them...” quote from sarah’s blog! But it is so so so so so so so so true!!!!

I dunno, there isn’t much more to say but I DO think that this decision is so unjust, it makes absolutely no sense to me! James was the best youth leader EVER and just coz of his P.O.V?? I dunno, maybe there is more to the story, but either way!

Sarah, James, if your reading know that we ALL love you so so so much! That we would be lost without you! And even if you do leave the church we will still stalk you, lol you’re the coolest!
Luv you BOTH so much!
*hugs*

Sarah And James YOU ARE THE BEST! U LUV U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 05 September, 2006, Blogger charlotte said...

I don't know much about this, but I'm guessing that there's more to it than that, and it's going to be hard to understand. People have to move on in their lives and you have to learn to live with it.

Jason and Jusy (family minister and wife) came to my church last year, made so much great stuff happen and Judy was my mentor and we got along so well...they moved to Scotland for Jason to study. But hey, it's God's calling. YES! It HURTS! because they're not here. But at least James and Saz aren't moving countries, and are they even moving churches?

Gosh your blog was ALOT like Sarah's...a good church isn't made up by itself...YOU! have to help make it that way.

 
At 06 September, 2006, Blogger james said...

Gday Talz!

Sorry if this sounds a little bit like my reply to sarah...lol

Firstly, thanks for your support! I really appreciate all you guys are doing for me!

Secondly, im sorry that this has happend. When i wrote the blog i had no idea people were going to be so offended! If i knew that i would have rephrased what i said.

Thirdly, i am hurt. One blog that the greensy leadership team has misinterpreted and they get rid of me! I think it shows how much they value me.

The pain my blog caused them must have been greater than the appreciation that the corps leadership has for what i have done, what i am doing and what i could do.

Fourthly, i appreciate how much of an impact you are saying me and sarah have had on you. However dont forget that there are still other youth workers there.

Your relationship with them is different than the one you have with me, but they are still people who love and serve God.

Fifthly, i really want to encourage you to pray to God about what church/youth group to go to.Following me and sarah might be ok,but seek what God wants before turning your back on greensy.

Sixthly! I want to encourage you!Your committment to our church has been fantastic!Stay true to God and to the place God has called you!

Always stand up for what you believe is right, you may get knocked around but God loves people who have guts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home