My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Saturday, August 19, 2006

A whole lot to say!

Yep, it’s a long one! AND I am so not finished!

Okay so... i wrote this in math’s on Friday morning...

My head is pounding fast,
I haven’t slept enough.
I don’t think I can last,
This world is way too tough.

Have an outcome in an hour,
I don’t know what to do.
I think I’m gonna fail,
I don’t know what to do.

There’s too much on my mind,
I think I might explode.
The answers I can’t find,
This whole world is a code.

I can no longer trust,
Those who are around me.
Even though I must
I really just can’t trust

The world is such a haze
Im zoning in and out
Im always in a daze
Im overwhelmed by doubt

I cannot see the light
This is a hopeless fight!

I GIVE UP!

Well, that’s that... Um... have you ever had that situation where you don’t know exactly how to feel? Like something has happened, and your angry, but your not… your upset, but your not, your confused, but you know why?
If you haven’t felt that way then you probably have absolutely no idea what I am on about, but for those who have (I’m hoping it’s not just me) know what I am saying… Well that’s exactly how I felt on Friday morning in math’s, I was really angry, but then I wasn’t, I was so upset, but then I wasn’t, I was confused, but then, I understood why?
So… I guess that’s kind of the most confusing thing I have ever! Written in my life! WOW!

NEXT:
At 'half past four' thingy... i dunno... well we were talking about communities, and trust and loyalty being the most important qualities needed for a functional community.
Well... a few things were said, and i have to study for another outcome (times 3) tomorrow so i will only focus on one or two...

Well... Mel kind of 'ran' tonight, and she asked us... to "draw ourselves as a tree in a garden, a picture that reflects our perspective on our community"

Well... after some great pictures from everyone... Liam brought up that it was strange that NO-ONE had drawn any roots for our trees... NO-ONE thought of the underneath issue? The tree that seemed absolutely fine, healthy, green, tall, really… was dying inside. (Continuing with the tree metaphor). Well this kind of made me think... A friend of mine talked on a blog entry of people wearing a ‘mask’, hiding what’s really happening underneath!

A question that popped into my head…
“Can we be wearing a mask without even realizing it?”

ALSO... We talked of our church community, those sitting at the table, Rhi said that (this is what I got from it anyway) “When we are at school, we aren’t always fully ourselves, but then at church, because we know everyone better we are more ourselves...”
Me, being my argumentative self, said “ But... in a sense, those we know better are those that we try to fool, as in, saying we are fine, even if we are not…” I said a whole lot more but I really can’t remember...

Okay... well I have TONES more... but I have three outcomes tomorrow and a math’s test so... I am kind of screwed, I got to go... BUT... I will update ASAP! I really enjoyed today, I got A LOT out of it... Thanks guys! (Those who read this AND those who don’t!)

You’re all the best! More important than you realize!

1 Comments:

At 19 August, 2006, Blogger charlotte said...

Not sure if this is a positive or negative thing. But yes, I believe that you can be wearing mask without even realising it. When you do realise it, it tears you up alot more inside. And I agree with the other thing you said too, the people who you try to fool are often those you are closer to you and know you best...which means in turn, they can often see through it. Mmmm...don't know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home