My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Thursday, August 03, 2006

What you cannot see...

Poem i wrote... dunno what it really means, But then... I never really do when it comes to poetry, a strange style of art!

So scared and alone,
So confused and sad
Can’t use the phone,
Feeling so bad.

Unsure of my life
Unsure of gods plan
Way to much strife
To ever understand

Why is it me,
Who suffers all the pain?
Why cant they see?
Im drowning in the rain?

Blind to all the tears
Pouring down my face
Blind to all the fears
The ones I cannot face

The fears they’ll never know
The feeling no-one sees,
You never would believe it…
But it’s all inside of ME

I just want to scream
I just want to shout
Anything at all
To rid me of this doubt

The feelings oh so low
The indescribable pain,
The ones they’ll never know
The ones that cause such shame

The overwhelming dark
I cannot see the light
The never leaving mark
The never ending fight!!!

2 Comments:

At 03 August, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great poem talz!
There will always be stuff inside of us that others dont know about, unfortunately its normally the stuff we need help with because its so personal!

Even when we're alone and suffering we can rejoice because Jesus loves us and knows everything about us. He has shared in our suffering and knows what we need to get through.Never forget the cross.

The fight is until the day we die, but take heart God has overcome the world!

God loves you, and theres alot of other people that love you too!

Come near to God and He will come near to you James4

God bless
James

 
At 04 August, 2006, Blogger charlotte said...

hey!
i wish we could go have a hot chocky and watch some chick flicks and chat!! sounds like you could use it and i think i could too!
i like your work, it's really good. it's a gift.
luv ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home