My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Friday, July 28, 2006

Just to make matters worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS WHAT?

Just to make matters worse... what do i do? i go and break my ankle! Now.. i have issues to deal with but i cant walk properly, AND i have to use crutches! This sux i go everywhere by train! cant do that on crutches- that means i am like stuck at home! cant get to church, cant go shoping, cant do anythin! THIS SUX!

I swear if i beleived in curses i would say i have one! I am so over life at the moment! Why does everything have to go so wrong?????

ARGH! I swear Satan is too powerful!

1 Comments:

At 28 July, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Talz

Well they say Satan only annoys those who are closest to God - he doesn't bother about those who are closest to him.

So be proud - you are obviously closer to God than Satan wants you to be.

So don't let him trip you up! [sorry about the pun]

Keep praising God!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home