My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

...

Confusion, confuzzlement, descried in the dictionary as unable to think with clarity or act intelligently! Or by steph as a mental state characterized by a lack of clear and orderly thought and behaviour!

In my eyes it’s described as EVIL! Annoying, depressing! And it has overcome by life, I can’t find my way out!

Seriously, no matter how many people you talk to, not one of them know what to do! I have spoken to people ‘older’ and people ‘younger’ I have spoken to people I don’t know that well, people I know so much is scary, and yet still NO-ONE! Can help!!!

Again I say... My brain seems to be getting more and more thoughts, and none of them leaving, I kinda wish someone of them would just disappear, but the likeliness of that is close to zero!

Also... Why is it that we can only ever see the bad in our lives, and even the lives around us? Why do we struggle so much to see the good, and yet the bad comes so darn easily???

Well, someone I know told me this quote... I don’t really like it… but it does kinda describe my state of mind...

“How can we love another, when we feel that no-one loves us?”

Its kinda depressing in know... but still... Yh i dunno where i am heading so i will stop...

1 Comments:

At 10 August, 2006, Blogger charlotte said...

hey...you're saying that you've talked to such and such person and such and such person...you need to talk to somebody greater than any being on this earth that you know. and i THINK you know who i'm talking about...try it.

also, about the seeing everything bad...i so know how u feel, i said the same thing in my post around 12th june this year...and i can often drift into that thinking now too.

i don't know what to say this time...sorry...but i'll be praying for your peace of mind.

xox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home