My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Do you? Will you?

Okay so, this is for the people who are continually hurting me! SO sick of lies, so sick of gossip, so sick of trust betrayal! (No!!! im not talking about those @ church!!!) Just sick to death of those who hate me! Those who dont give a damn! so... i wrote this...

Why did you cause such pain?
Why did you cause all these tears?
Why did you cause such shame?
Why did you cause these fears?

Do you even regret?
Do you expect these wounds to heal?
Do you expect me to forget?
Do you expect me to be over the ordeal?

Will you ever think?
Will you ever see?
Will you ever even notice?
Will you see how you hurt me?

I like this picture... its done really well... even tho it is REALLY depressing!

1 Comments:

At 24 August, 2006, Blogger charlotte said...

wow. i like that :) I think the picture is very good art, too. your words...hmmm...i like them. I could so use some of them. Not really sure at what else to say, but yes. Does it help you let "off steam" to write?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home