My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Monday, August 21, 2006

No idea - Untitled...

"life is soooo worth it...its just sometime we lose that hope amongest all the crap that covers it away. Your life may be a mess but its worth sorting out. You have to make huge sacrifices but u know God's in control,God's hope for our lives is the achor of our soul that secretes deep into the anterior, underlying the curtains that shade despair."

A really good friend sent this to me yesterday, she told me to believ it, and if i didnt to re read it over and over untill i did, whenever i got low, read it!

Well... i dunno y, but everyone keeps asking how i am, online, and i honestly cant answer, its a 'meh' or a 'i dunno' or a skip to the next question...

I dunno anymore, its kinda like, (sounds extreme - prob is) i have lost intrest, i dont know y... i just seem to not b bothered doing ANYTHING... no school, youth group, church, bible study, any of it... its not that i dont want to, cause i luv goin to church, bible study, youth group, 4:08, all of it... its just a lack of intrest... does that make sense?

I dunno where i am leading with this...

I guess its just the same as before... my prayer

"Confusing questions answered, difficult situations solved- The right path shown"

1 Comments:

At 23 August, 2006, Blogger charlotte said...

"But when you ask him (for wisdom), be sure that you really expect him to answer, for a doubtful mind is as unsetled as a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. People like that should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. They can't make up their minds."
-James 1:6-8 NLT

Your prayer, answers and stuff, do you really beleive and expect an answer?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home