My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Saturday, August 26, 2006

ME time!



Why is it so hard to find thinking time, the lake at Dalyesford was BORING! But... i could think, i didnt know sarah took this foto but i really like it!
To me, represents, peace, calm, content, everything i have lost since that picture was taken! I guess, i kinda wish i could go back into time, back to this spot, and pause time, live there FOREVER, live in that peaceful, calm, gentle moment. That moment that seemed almost perfect!

So, thinking time, and why am i focused on this? Well, i guess i just realised how little time i take for ME! Not for my family, not for my friends, not for anyone but ME, i havent had a day that was mine in AGEZ! i mean, i guess i just realised, that no ME time, kind of turns into no GOD time, and well i realized today, mid sentence with Alana, my problem is, i havent been able to find time for god!

I have been doin exactly what the book of james says not to, i have been praying for something, but not honestly (in my heart) believeing that it will happen!

Well... this arvo, i realised, that a step i need to take, is to FIND time for me, and for god! It's not a cure to my problems, but i rekon it will cetrainly help me!

So yeah, just thought i would share that, i dunno why! It's like 11:56pm! i should be in bed alseep but i cant sleep! my head hurts, not enough sleep! (that makes sense! i am sore coz i havent slept, and so i stay awake? Weirdo!:P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home