My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Who am I?

Who am I?
A question that neither I, nor anyone else I think can answer!

I no longer know who I am, I mean, not literally as I know I am Talia Jayde, I am 16, ect... but no longer do I understand anything!

I do not know the point, I do not know why I am here, why I am supposed to care? What am I supposed to care about? Is there anything? Well, of course you think that there HAS to be something, because that’s what you see...

I dunno, I guess, as I see it, the answers seem so basic from the outside, yet from the inside, the answer ISNT so simple, and I am not just talking about one thing... I dunno, I guess I knew who I was, now I am not so sure!

Who am I?

5 Comments:

At 12 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're supposed to show other people to God, listen to him, do what he says, pray to him for answers, and he will give them to you. Let him in control of your life. There will be some major crappy stuff happening, but whenever Gods around it will turn out alright in the end. and hey! he's always around, so it will turn out great at the end.
Not saying u have to wait til the end of your life to be happy.

Let him take control...

Luv u Forever & Always!
Luv me!

 
At 13 September, 2006, Blogger charlotte said...

Porcelain Heart - BarlowGirl

Broken heart one more time
Pick yourself up, why even cry
Broken pieces in your hands
Wonder how you'll make it whole

You know, you pray
This can't be the way
You cry, you say
Something's gotta change
And mend this porcelain heart of mine

Someone said, "A broken heart
would sting at first
then make you stronger"
You wonder why this pain remains
Were hearts made whole just to break

Creator only You take brokeness
And create it into beauty once again



Cry out to Him.
<><

 
At 13 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe
how atre ya??? im in JAPAN
u could have said soo
PPL READ MY BLOG
2well neways cant wait to c u love rhi xxx

 
At 13 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe
im in japan YAY
u should have written bout me lol
hope u feel ok
love ya heaps cant wait till im back love rhi xxx

 
At 14 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there,
I often spend time wondering who I am, am I really who I say I am or who people think I am? Am I who God wants me to be? On Sunday night at church we talked about self esteem and we were shown a diagram of how the world views us. Basically it was what we do is who we are but then we put God in the mix and being accepted by God, is who we are and that is reflected in what we do. I guess what I'm saying is your a child of God and as Mum likes to say, 'you're unique, just like everyone else'
Love you lots, miss you heaps, hope to talk to you soon.
Tish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home