My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Friday, September 15, 2006

Blown around!

Okay so, you have all seem the plastic bag been blown around and tossed around by wind- right?

Well, i saw that last night and came to a sudden realisation, regarding an analogy:)

Well, lately i have felt like the plastic bag, having no control over my dirction, just being thrown and tossed around, nothin i can do untill the wind calms down....Well, to me it would seem as though i am the plastic bag and the wind is my life, everytime it calms down just enough for me to put my feet on the ground, another wind starts up, another thing happens, i cannot escape the wind! i cannot escape life!

I'm tired of being blown around by the wind, yet i have NO control over the wind...??? What am i suposed 2 do???

1 Comments:

At 15 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the risk of being annoying and cliche, if the wind is blowing you around so your feet don't touch the ground, then maybe you should learn to fly. An eagle uses the wind currents to stay up in the air without having to flap it's weeks for ages. Just a thought, even if it is an annoying one.

Love you loads.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home