My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Something i wrote

Something i wrote early this morning, not sure but i think that it is very true to my emotions at the moment, its not sugar coated, its not exaggerated, its just honest...

"Heal a broken heart"
My path is so unclear
What does my future hold?
Should I give into fear?
Or should I stand strong and bold?

I’ve prayed a thousand times
Yet no response I hear
Sometimes I sit and wonder
Is god even here?

I wish I knew what to do
With this life I live
Just a tiny clue
Of what I have left to give!

I’m about to let go
Leave it all behind
Everything I know
Any peace of mind

I’m scared of what’s to come
What I’ll have to face
If im gonna run
Or give up on this race

I’m praying for a light
To shine right through the dark
To help me fight this fight
To heal my broken heart

1 Comments:

At 16 February, 2007, Blogger charlotte said...

umm hi! just seeing how you were going. haven't heard from you in a while. hope you're well and all that. respecting your mates and them respecting you! God is great. bye mate! <><

 

Post a Comment

<< Home