My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Friday, November 03, 2006

3 realisations

So... eva been in a situation where everything just goes wrong?
Well, that's been my week, i think that 2nite is the only time i have began 2 relex since tuesday arvo... HOWEVER... i think i have pulled muscles in my back, sprained my wrist and possibly broken my elbow... great huh?

So when everything goes absolutly wrong, the slightest thing canm seem magical? Like, a really small comment, a message when you didnt think it would come? I dunno, i just had a shocking week, like BAD... but i realised 3 things, and they are:

1. Things aren't always as they seem, good and bad...
2. If u ask 4 help wit 1 thing u can't expect help with another! (confusing i no)
3. Pain, both emotional and pysical can lead you to the right place, but can also lead u to the wrong thing...

I dunno...

1 Comments:

At 04 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats life

 

Post a Comment

<< Home