My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Quote

“if it makes no sense, it cant be real”
The final of house quoted this...

My question to this is: If it Is not real, is there a point? In which case, my life makes absolutely no sense, EVER, so then, that means it isn’t real and there is no point? Hmmm... its tricky!

Also: have u ever aid something, and then realised, that was the worst thing you have ever said? Well I did that, I didn’t believe what I said, and it isn’t true… and yet still I convinced myself I was right, even though honestly i was so wrong! ever done that?

Hmmm... life has so many questions that just cant be answered… IM SICK OF QUESTIONS

1 Comments:

At 26 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have and hard as it seems it is easy to say to who-ever that you didnt mean it, in my experiences everyone accepts it if you say you didnt mean it"", as long as you are sincere. Just a thought!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home