My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Random thoughts

Ever just felt like you didnt belong?
Anywhere?
Lik eyou've tried so hard to fit in, not popularity wise but.... ah i dunno how to say it?

Well, im terrified... im about to start a new school, i have started a new church n i feel like its a whole new life...
Am i ready to live that life?

When i say belong, i mean loved... like, to feel wanted by those who surround you, to feel like if you left you would be missed...?
I know that God loves me, i know that i can never change that, there is nothing i can do or say that will change that, yet still... i feel so tested, as though im walking on VERY thin ice, does that make any sense? It did in my head!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home