My Journey, My Voice, My choice!

My life, issues, thoughts and voice

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Random writing!

I wrote this today, dunno why, just started writing after my english exam (which i did okay-ish in), this is what i came up with, what do you think?

She is scared, alone and miserable, she knows that the only one person cares, she knows that no-one else does, she is sitting in the corner wishing that someone were here, here to hug her, here to hold her, here to tell her she will be ok!

That some-one is almost here, lose. but not close enough, they are so close , just in the distance, she can see teir shadow, she can see the tiny ray of light they give off, she can just see them, they are hear to save her, they walk towards her, she struggles, she pulled through the pain, the anguish, she pulled through it all to be here, she pulled through all the trials she was given, she reaches out to them, they look at her, they look so utterly ashamed, so disappointed, so embarassed.
The hatred just pours out; they feel discraced by her, dishonoured by her, she looks at them, she is on her knees, her face is stained by tears, she cries out, one last cry, just before she dies, she cries out, she reaches out her hand, they look at her, the look of compassion: gone, they look at her, the look of love: GONE, they look at her, they see her desperation, they realise they are her only hope, and so...

The turn their backs and walk away! They crush her dying spirit...

2 Comments:

At 07 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so sad, how could anyone turn their back on someone like that, it's horrible.

Love you to pieces, always and forever, and even more when I buy more credit, lol.

 
At 12 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know of no-one who would turn away from u I would never turn my back on u tj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home